A

HATI KENA SADO
Terima kasih kerana sudi singgah .
My Site
Facebook Twitter Tumblr Instagram
Purple Life. ♥

Purple symbolizes a person's self confidence and the miracle of life.

HOME OWNER FRIENDS DBOARD NEWER OLDER

Faith in Allah
Thursday, August 7, 2014 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Start everyday with a new hope , leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow . Whatever befalls you in life could not have been avoided and whatever does not befall you could not have been made to happen as Allah knows best .
     Allah knows what is the best for you and when it's best for you to have it . Allah is The Best Planner . Allah does not judge you on how you have been in the past but rather on how good you strive to be now .
     Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear . Once you've tasted the sweetness of faith , you'll always recognize the bitterness of sins . Don't expect from others , expect only from Allah . What you deserve will come from Allah . 
P/s: Have faith with Allah . If Allah brings you to it , He will bring you through it.
#BelogFARIS

Thanks for reading




Le'Boss

Hello Sweetie! you came to my blog! The place where I keep my memories I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures
Purple Guest

Wish List

IPHONE
Camera
My Own Laptop
Someone To LOve
Tabung Simpanan

Follow Here

Credit

Template by Siti
Owner is Nadia Syamimi